Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blog Flash 2012: Day 13

This is the thirteenth entry out of the thirty I'm attempting. It is part of a series of thirty entries so I hope you'll read each daily post to find out what happens in the end.
Thank you for reading!
 
13. Forest



He parted her lips with his tongue and  deepened the kiss. He tasted the maddening sweetness of her mouth and kept her close as she swayed.
“Alisa,” he breathed.
“Hmm.” Her eyes shot open and she gasped, almost instantly retreating from the embrace.
“Alisa?”
She looked utterly frightened, her forest-green eyes quivering in emotion, her arms holding at her elbows. “I’m sorry.”
His heart lurched. “Why?”
“That kiss. I shouldn’t have…it was improper -”
“You enjoyed it.”
“Thank God no one was here, else -”
“You enjoyed it,” he repeated.
She seemed not to hear it, or to purposely ignore it

3 comments:

  1. Love this one and your use of the prompt word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly approve your use of this prompt!! Forest green eyes ... rather like Lady Bullish's, hmm?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know your thoughts on this, so do share.