Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Napping Blogger Award


Readers! 
Feast your eyes on The Napping Blogger Award -



Thank you to the ever-magical Anna of the Fairy Courts for nominating me. She always knows how to  put a smile on my face and I love her to death for it!
Visit her stretch of Wonderland here

Update - And thank you to Matt who, like myself, is a child at heart, and finds nothing wrong in watching cartoons from the good ol' days.
Take a very long peek at his beautiful blog here.

The rules for the
Napping Blogger Award are easy:
  1. Link back to the ones who gave you the award.
  2. Tell us what you do to take time for YOU! That might be a hobby, a musical break, a favorite movie or show, sitting outside enjoying nature, or even taking a nap!
  3. Nominate five other bloggers - especially folks you think deserve a break from their routine.

It's hard to take time to relax. I feel almost guilty when I do so I always have a notebook or the 'Notes' section of my phone open, just in case I have an idea. That's probably not a good break though, so lately I swear I've cut down.

I spend time with my brother, who at fifteen years is a bit of a handful. Except when he's watching tv. The silly boy started making me watch Japanese Anime and reading it's Manga too.
And that's not all; it's about ninjas . . .
Never thought I'd be one of those people!

I also go to the Park across the street if the weather will be so kind as to be bearable. 
Lucky for me, no one really goes there. Who needs fresh air, after all?




The number of people I know who deserve this is actually quite frightening but, I know a few of them who always make me glad I try so hard or strive to work a little harder. Which is nice - I need a push every now and then.
Pushing yourself and me (even without knowing it) can be tiring though so I hope you all enjoy this Napping Blogger Award and take a well deserved break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts on this, so do share.