Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sunshine Award

 
I've been nominated for the Sunshine Award by the inspirational Rebecca, who you can find here (@moonduster). Thank you for thinking of me, my dear!




Here are the rules:
1. Include the award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Tell 10 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog letting them know they are nominated.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.



Ten (Maybe Not-So) Surprising Facts About Me

1. My name(meaning 'fairytale') is what I like most about myself.
2. I have a huge grey file where I store useful words and phrases.
3. I don't understand Japanese, apart from a few phrases and insults, but I really love some of the Japanese music I've heard.
4. My favourite juice is Blueberry.
5. There might be a few too many post-its on my wall to help me remember/organise things.
6. People can never tell when I've got make up on or not. I haven't yet decided if that's a good or bad thing.
7. I'll eat eggs but not omelets.
8. Whatever the weather, I've pretty much always got cold hands or feet.
9. 'The Illusionist' is one of those movies that touches me every time I watch it. I don't care if it doesn't centre on magic as much as 'The Prestige.' To me, sappy as it sounds, love is just as magical as those stage performances.
10. I used to do oil paintings for a while but then writing took quite a possessive hold on me, jealous thing that it is.


 Who do I share the love with? Obviously, some of the strangest, kindest, and most beautifully brilliant people I know!

*tasteful drum roll*

And the nominees for my very own Sunshiners are - 

1. Emily (@writing_bird)
2. Angie Richmond (@write_me_happy)
3. Daniel Swensen (@surlymuse)
4. Lisa Shambrook (@LastKrystallos)
5. Jeffrey Hollar (@klingorengi)
6. Elisabeth Koch (@lizzie_loodles)
7. Matt Sloan (@falcon_feathers)
8. Miranda Kate (@PurpleQueenNL)
9. Jessica Maybury (@JessicaMaybury)
10. Michael Sands (@wokingwriter)


So, pass the baton, bloggers!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you chicken, that's so kind of you. I love the fact that your beautiful name means 'fairy tale'. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thinking of me too. Your name is as beautiful as you are, with a fantastic meaning behind it!
    I wish I had time for painting, writing does rather take over (along with actual life itself!)...
    And I love Blueberry juice, smooth and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for mentioning me. I haven't forgotten about this!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know your thoughts on this, so do share.